Metrohm – from start-up to global player
Metrohm is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. Metrohm was founded in 1943 by engineer Bertold Suhner in Herisau, Switzerland.
Today, we are present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributors. Headquartered in Herisau, Switzerland, the Metrohm Group also includes Metrohm Applikon and Metrohm Autolab, manufacturers of online analyzers and instruments for electrochemical research, respectively.
Careers at Metrohm
is the largest subsidiary of the Metrohm Group, one of the world's most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. Metrohm is present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributors.
Why work for Metrohm USA?
For over 70 years now, we have been dedicated to seeing our customers succeed — and their resulting loyalty has allowed us to grow, while other organizations are downsized, bought and sold. Our people are the best at what they do and always put the customer first — and we reward them for it.
This is what we offer:
This is you:
- A stable company that fosters employee satisfaction and promotes camaraderie, loyalty and longevity
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical benefits package
- Company-contributed retirement plans, insurance, tuition reimbursement and more
- Company-paid time off; commission and bonus plans associated with certain positions
- Highly motivated, be able to think outside the box & enjoy a fast-paced, energized environment
- An excellent team player and looking to make a difference
- An individual who loves a challenge and brings their smile to work every day